Wednesday 30 November 2016

Hello!...This is our project!

Hello and welcome to our blog!


We are a class of 4th ESO in Alzira, Spain. We will use this blog to learn about our Lenguage Assistant Matthew, about Great Britain and its culture... and to explain to him about Spain and our culture.

My name is Matthew Hubbard. I am a 20 year old student from the south of England. I currently study Spanish at the University of Nottingham. However, in September I left the comfort of my English student life to come to Spain where I am to spend the year living, working and eating lots of paella.

At the beginning of October I started my work as a ‘language assistant’ at IES José María Parra. Each week I have an hour of I.C.T with this class and in the last few sessions we have been working on a project about me, a series of blog posts detailing various aspects of my life. These include: My family, my university life, my life in Spain, and my hobbies.

It's been great fun working with everybody on this project, and we hope that you enjoy what we’ve created!

Stay tuned for more posts and thanks for reading!

See you!!

I'm MJ, the ICT teacher. I'm very excited about this project. The class seems to be very engaged. They interact with Matthew and also develope information in different formats and with cultural contence.

Subscribe!!

No comments:

Post a Comment